Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trying to Make some $$$$, while spending a little ;)

So I am going on a trip to NYC this Friday... I am super excited that I get to go play with childern for a week, celebrate culture and worship God. I am a little low on the spending money fund so I thought I would get some of my old clothes (that are TOO BIG for me now) and take them to our local Fashion Shack to cash them in. I have never done this before but I am hoping to get some money out of it. Can't hurt right?!?!?! Well while I was there, I was looking through the clothes and found a really cute dress for $10.00 then I saw a sign that if you sent a text message to a certain number you would receive $5.00 off (only for first time users) so I sent the text and got the dress for whooping $5.60. I love getting good deals on clothes.

On to other things...I havent been able to weigh my self this week because the battery in our scale died...or I dropped it..Who knows. I will write about that once it gets fixed.

Love, B.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea about Fashion Shack....hope you have a great time in NYC!

    ReplyDelete