Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back On Track

I am getting back on track with my weight loss goal. Just hit a bump in the road, got over and now I am back on track. I am back down to 143. I am hoping that when I step on the scale next week that it will say 141 (or at least 142). I have been stuck around this weight for a while now...well it at least seems that way.

Any who on to other goals...I have a friend that would like me to start writing more on my blog (I won't name any names) but I am going to try and write more often. It might not always be about my weight lost but I will try to make it interesting.

The hubby and I are going to look at floor plans on Saturday. I am so excited about this and I am excited to get this adventure rolling. Please pray that we do not kill each other in the process.

Until tomorrow ;) Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment