Monday, June 14, 2010

I have started again with writing down what I am eating...boy it is hard to track EVERYTHING. But I know I have to if I want to get to my goal fast. This is what I ate today~
Breakfast: Coffee with Sugar Free Vanilla Creamer and a fiber one bar.
Lunch: Tuna Salad (1 can of chunk white tuna in water, relish, mayo, and mustard), Special K crackers, zucinni and squash.
Dinner: Salad with Italian dressing and a little bit of shredded Parmesan cheese, 1 cup pasta noodles, and 1 cup meat sauce. Oh and I can't forget the few bites of yummy watermelon. I could have eaten the whole thing. All of this came to about 18.5 points. I wish I could afford to do WW's online but I have done pretty good on my own so far.

I weighed myself on Saturday and I have lost another pound. 2 more until I go blond and 16 until my tattoo. My hubby and I were talking and I need another goal in between those. I do a lot better with little goals. I just don't know what I would do/get to reward myself...once I figure that out I will post it.

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment