Sunday, July 10, 2011

weight loss

I am sad to report that I am 8 pounds shy of gaining ALL of the weight back that I struggled so hard to lose. I am once again going back on WW. I have done well in the past on it and figure that since I did so well in the past (and it worked for me) that I will do it again. I am going to get to my ultimate goal this time and not stop until I get there. I am going to start on WW tomorrow so look for updates on how I am doing. I have already set a goal for my self and its a big one. I would like to loose 10 lbs before July 23! That is only 2 weeks. My father is having a bday party on that day and my sister is coming to stay with me that weekend...which means...HAIR COLOR PARTY!!! I will try to post each week on my progress and have a picture each week for my progress.

Until next time...

Love Ya!

1 comment:

  1. Please keep us updated Brandi! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete