Monday, November 22, 2010

changes!

I haven't been very verbal about this but a I decided to announce that this past weekend I became the newest member of Fair Play Presbyterian Church. I have never been apart of a church family. When I joined it was the most exciting thing that I have done...since the day I was married. I am also ....getting baptized on December 19Th. I am beyond excited to share this news to everyone. These past few months has proven to me that God is in control and I am returning the favor by accepting Jesus Christ as my savior and I couldn't be more excited about it. (behind the story)... I never grew up in a church...the only time I remember going to church is with a friend or with my grandparents. I am excited that I have a church to call my own and I am excited that I will be able to share this special day with the ones that I love. I have entrusted him in so many ways lately and I am glad that I can count on him for so long now...thank you Jesus Christ!

2 comments: